Free Stuff and What to Expect

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everything on this site is being provided for free by me, Aaron Davidson as a resource for The Norwich Bulletin. In a bid to enhance the overall fitness level of the local area the following will be provided for readers.

  • Weekly training schedule
  • Group workouts
  • My knowledge
  • My Experience
  • Q&A With Professional Athletes
Each week I will be providing you with the key workouts needed to help prepare you to compete in your first triathlon. Along the way I will discuss topics such as nutrition, recovery, running techniques, swim techniques, how to choose your gear, among a wide variety of other topics. I will also be able to provide question & answer sessions with professional athletes.

If the demand is great enough, I will also host complimentary running workouts.

Feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is being provided as a free resource by the Norwich Bulletin to encourage its readers to live a healthier lifestyle.